Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Love My Daddy

I could not wait to get to work on this little project today....I love photographing my little one and couldn't wait to have one of my own....We jumped on a chance of a beautiful day at the park  while daddy was off doing some construction for a friend...What a wonderful man we have in our life...I am a stay at home mother which most of you know that is a full time job in itself but we also have that opportunity of being able to stay with our children and watch them grow....I am able to do that because of the amazing husband that I have in my life and such a wonderful father to my children...We wanted to give him something special JUST BECAUSE....kudos to tip junkie and the inadvertent farmer for bringing this project my way..I am sure I will be making more of these in the future...What a nice gift for someone special.. http://go.tipjunkie.com/md/247/sweetgrace.typepad.com/the_inadvertent_farmer/2009/12/easy-photo-project-valentines-mothers-day-birthday.html

2 comments:

how to oil paint said...

I like your blog!...Daniel

inadvertent farmer said...

This is just darling...great job!!! Kim