Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wishing EveryOne A Happy Valentine's Day !!!!

I have spent the past couple of days making up some "sweet" Valentine's...Thought I would share a few pics with you...I am presently starting a new journey of making Gourmet Baskets that will add to my collection of Candy Bouquets...I really enjoy making these...It is a joy to see a customer's eyes when you walk into the room with one of these and I hope they give the same effect to the person receiving them...
Please "BE MINE" Valentine....This basket is made with a hot pink flower pot as my container...filled with lots of candy and homemade vanilla flavored rose suckers...Can't forget the little fluffy friend and some ribbon...

"Are You Ready For Some Football"....Loves these little treat bags...I made these for a little guy for his school Valentine's Party..Made some great use with my leftovers from the Super Bowl...

"Gourmet Baskets" My Newest Endeavor






No comments: