Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thinking Of You....A Word Of Thanks

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank two very special friends who encouraged me some time ago to start my own blog...I signed up...but it just wasn't in my heart to fulfill such a task at the time....I attended high school with the girls many years ago...We won't say how long...But we had the opportunity to reconnect on Facebook last year...We were able to share some of our ideas of  creating and decorating with one another and have been keeping in touch since...I have had sooo many comments concerning my crafting and decorating and have now decided...Why Not...Why not share my ideas not only with my close friends and family, but to the world...I have alot of learning to do with Blogging but with experience...I am sure it will turn out to be a great new and blogging experience....Thank you Robin and Brenda for believing in me and giving me the encouragment that I needed to step out of my safety zone....

I would also like to thank my best friend, Lynette, who puts up with me and my crazy ideas on a daily basis....I met her last year through my Best Friend from High School and we have been inseparable ever since...I love to go Junking with her and we have some great times running around trying to figure out what we are going to tackle next....You are very special...Thanks for being someone I can call my Friend !!

1 comment:

lakebrat said...

I'm so incredibly proud of you Allison! You are so talented and have so many things that you can teach people. Keep up the good work and if you need ANYTHING just give me a yell and I'll help in any way that I can! Congrats and again....welcome to the blogging world!